Monday, October 13, 2003

Panic City and Peas

Its been a bad week. Panic attacks galore. I have that waiting for disaster thing going. I am betting there is a major, nasty flashback in my immediate future. I am also in hellacious pain in my neck, shoulder and down my right arm. Which is nothing new, but its worse than usual. Probably because The Boy now exceeds my medically recommended limit for lifting... But I'm his mama, so I have to pick his heavy little butt up.

The only bright spots: First, I got a new (not really, it was on our old machine, but it works) keyboard hooked up. Second, The Boy eats peas. Greedily and happily. I have heard this is one of the hardest foods to introduce. But kidlet gobbled it down. Indeed, he liked it better than applesauce. I have a wierd kid. He also loves squash and sweet potato, but his big favorite is still banana. He's eating two full jars of food a day now. My little Hungry Man.

No comments: