Thursday, October 30, 2003

Quiz Stuff- Which Famous Artist...

This is extremely cool, considering how well it fits. I am majorly into GOK's work, and I do botanical anatomy type paintings and ceramic sculpture.

GOK is sorta my patron saint of creativity. I have photos of her in my studio, and did a portrait of her in clay, which sits on my mantel. (There's also a tribute in clay to Salvador Dali on said mantel...)

Georgia O'Keefe
Fantastic!! You are GEORGIA O'KEEFE.
You are a true spirit of nature, and it shows in
the flowing floral paintings for which you are
most famous. You feel the beauty of all things
around you, and your friends appreciate you for
your ability to share that extraordinary beauty
with them.


Which famous artist most reflects your personality?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: