Thursday, November 20, 2003

The Artist's Way...

I'm about to take another stab at doing Julia Cameron's Artist's Way program, because I need something to get me off my behind and back in my studio... Which ain't easy with The Boy, but I haven't really even tried lately...

So, I started a new blog, which will focus on my artwork, at Brushstrokes & Breastmilk.

I failed miserably at the NANOWRIMO novel in a month gig, but I really do need to get back to a routine of writing and painting. Only maybe not at such an ambitious pace. I got way too stressed over the deadline and froze. So, I'm punting on NANO this year, and just going to try to take small steps forward on the creative stuff...

Signs of sanity???

I am having lunch tomorrow with my group of local artist friends, affectionately known as the Crazy Artists Club. All of us have been in the creative doldrums lately, and we haven't gotten together in ages. Maybe we can kick each other in the seat of the pants and all get moving again.

That's my hope for tomorrow. That and a baby who naps frequently....

No comments: