Friday, February 27, 2004

Dog Tired

Why does my German Shepherd decide to run across the entire house while spraying diarrhea in every conceivable direction?

She's tall, so it sparayed onto lots of low lying objects, not just the floor.

As in, she pooped in my husband's camera bag. Eeeew!

My friend R was here when, as my husband charmingly puts it, the dog's ass exploded, so at least there was someone here to handle the babe while I made busy with the mop and towels.

Finally got rid of the odor with bleach.

Oh, the horror.

Big Dog is currently out in the dog run, where she can run the Excremental 100 Yard Dash to her heart's content.

I dread letting her in for the night.

All of this insanity occured while I was on the phone with my lawyer. Joy.

Boy has two teeth coming in-- the ones immediately surrounding his two front top teeth. He's cranky as hell, and biting me for amusement value. He actually broke the skin on my hand. Thankfully, he seems to know better than to bite the boobs that feed him, but apparently my limbs are fair game... He walks the length of the couch, nipping me from the shoulder to the toes. Ouch. My back is holy living hell, so I am trying to lie flat as much as possible, which just provides Mr. Chomper with an easy target!

Anyway, the boy is snarking, so I better go.

No comments: