Thursday, April 29, 2004

Judgmental People and AP

Judgmental people really piss me off. And I really have to wonder why so many people who purport to be AP (Attachment Parenting) are so horribly inflexible and judgmental of other adults. How compassionate are they really with their children when they can feel free to verbally abuse and belittle other people? Or is cruelty OK as long as the victim is over 18?

Man, if being a narrow minded holier than thou snot is a prerequisite for the AP credential, please accept my letter of resignation.

I have actually had a panic attack and am sitting here in tears, feeling like I have been utterly demeaned and devalued. It's my fault for posting, I guess. I just never expected the venom I encountered. And it hurts. It hurts to reveal something personal and have it used as a weapon against you.

I have to say, I would rather be hit any day than subjected to emotional abuse that cuts my soul.


Words can hurt worse than fists.

No comments: