Tuesday, March 08, 2005

How to Make Mikro Dance

Commercials he cannot resist:

The HP photo printer Picturebook song
The Happiness Runs in a Circular Motion song
The car commercial with the Kill Bill theme
The car commercial with Should I Stay or Should I Go.

His technique is improving. He now moves his arms instead of merely rocking back and forth from one leg to the other like a demented gingerbread man.

Long time no blog. We were all down with the flu, Mikro worst of all, and I can honestly say my personal vision of hell has now been amended to include attempting to force liquids into a dehydrated toddler.

Survived another anniversary of The Accident. Zoned out doing the compulsive online shopping thing, even though I know that Numb Does Not Equal At Peace. But sometimes it's the best you can do...

There's new art up on the LJ, if anyone is interested...

No comments: