Friday, September 14, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 14

I Know I'm Getting Older When:

  • I stiffen up from sitting to long.
  • My knees creak
  • I look at my shockingly white streaked hair in the mirror.
  • I hold off on going to the bathroom to avoid climbing the stairs
  • I hear what teenagers are calling music these days and grumble.
  • I would rather take a nap than watch TV.
  • I have to take off my glasses (for distance) to see close up.
  • I realize my son is getting to be a Big Kid, not a baby anymore.
  • Someone reminds me how long it's been since... (high school/college/law school/we met/etc.)
  • Too many aches and pains:
    • Neck
    • Back
    • Hips
    • Ankles
    • Knees
    • Feet
    • Elbows
    • Shoulders
    • Head.
  • I can't straighten up completely.

No comments: